The AXSR rifle by Accuracy International was originally developed for the USSOCOM Advanced Sniper Rifle (ASR) program; a project that had an exhaustive list of specifications and tests to insure the rifle chosen would hold up to the demands of real-world combat. These tests proved that the AXSR rifle will continue to fire after being buried in mud or filled with sand. That it will function after being subjected to -40F temperatures, or be exposed to corrosive salt water for extended periods of time.
The AXSR rifle comes packed with highly customizable features suitable for military applications, as one would expect from a serious ASR program contender. The QUICKLOC barrel release technology makes the AXSR rifle a multi-caliber platform by allowing the user to easily change barrels using a 4mm hex key. The AXSR also comes with a 20 MOA STANAG Optics rail with more than enough rail space for the installation of optics. The foldable stock is also fully adjustable for cheek height and length of pull without the use of tools.
Features of the Accuracy International AXSR
- Available in .300 Winchester Magnum, .300 Norma Magnum, .338 Lapua Magnum, .338 Norma Magnum
- AI Key-Slot Attachment Points
- Toolless Adjustable & Folding Buttstock
- Accuracy International Competition Trigger
- Caliber:.338 Lapua Magnum
- Weight:Approximately 15.2 lbs.
- Action:Bolt Action
Front Locking Six Lugs
- Trigger:Accuracy International Competition Trigger
- Safety:2 Position Ambidextrous
- Rifle Barrel Length:20″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:9.35″
- Barrel Thread Pitch3/4″-24
- Rifle Stock:Elite Sand AXSR Chassis with Folding Stock
- Scope Mount:20 MOA STANAG (MIL 1913) Action Rail
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:.338 Lapua Mag
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles