The AX Short Action and AXMC (AX Multi Calibre) advanced technology weapon system provides military, law enforcement and civilian shooters the latest in Accuracy International battle-proven features: accuracy, reliability, ruggedness and unrelenting quality. The AX is a user configurable, mission adaptable, long range sniper system.
As of April 15th, 2016, Accuracy International has announced that a left-handed version of the AXMC and AX Short Action rifle will be produced.
The Accuracy International AX rifle is the flagship multi-caliber rifle in the AI line. As such, you can expect superiority in features, including:
- Full-length NATO STANAG 4694/Mil Std 1913 rail for accessories, optics, night vision equipment, and more. Aerospace-grade aluminum with corrosion-resistant protective coating. Rail is inclined 20MOA for .308 Win and 30MOA for magnum calibers.
- While the top foreend rail is full-length (and matched to the angle of the action rail), the foreend of the AX is an octagonal tube featuring AI’s patented KeySlot mounting system. This foreend is easily removed with the 4mm hex wrench stored in the cheekpiece.
- QD flush cup sling attachments are located on the main chassis and removable/repositionable attachment points are located on rail sections attached to foreend.
- QuickLoc barrel release system allows for barrel removal and refit in under one minute using only the 4mm hex wrench included in cheekpiece.
- Chassis folding stock reduces overall rifle length by 260mm (~10″).
- Cheekpiece is configurable for lateral and height adjustments, and also stores a 4mm hex wrench for rifle disassembly.
- Butt pad features a friction-locking mechanism for easy, tool-less height and angle adjustment. Rifle length of pull can be adjusted by 40mm without tools or accessories, and even more with the addition of optional 10mm or 20mm spacers (not included)
- Pistol grip is replaceable in minutes and can utilize different backstraps.
- 3-position safety is based on the design of the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare (AW) battle-proven system.
- Two-stage trigger with adjustable shoe
- Includes 10-round low-friction magazine
- Caliber:.308 Win
- Weight:15 lbs.
- Rifle Overall Length:49.2″
- Safety:3 Position
- Rifle Barrel Length:26″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:12″
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8×24
- Rifle Stock:Folding Pale Brown
- Scope Mount:STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 accessory rails to attach to AI’s patented KeySlot™ mounting system
- Magazines Included:(1) 10 round
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:.308 Win
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles
There are no reviews yet.