Continuing in the legacy of the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare (AW), the AT (Accuracy Tactical) weapon system provides military, law enforcement and civilian shooters battle-proven features, including:
- 20mm diameter close-fitting bolt with 6 locking lugs and AI one-piece extractor. To minimize hand movement, the short 60° throw bolt is positioned close to the stock, and just above the trigger.
- The AT’s action is flat-bottomed steel, and is bolted and bonded to the full-length aluminum chassis for rigidity.
- QD flush cup sling attachments are located on the main chassis – two rear, two above the pistol grip, and two forward.
- QuickLoc barrel release system allows for barrel removal and refit in under one minute using only a 4mm hex wrench.
- Cheekpiece is configurable for lateral and height adjustments.
- Large, recoil-absorbing butt pad increases comfort and allows the user to adjust rifle length of pull using the included spacers. Different butt pads are available as accessories
- Pistol grip is replaceable in minutes and can utilize different backstraps.
- 3-position safety is based on the design of the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare (AW) battle-proven system.
- Two-stage trigger features an adjustable pull weight of 1.5-2.0kg (3.3-4.4lb) and is removable for cleaning via (2) socket-head screws.
- Includes 10-round corrosion-resistant, low-friction magazine.
- Optionally, a co-planar night vision device mount is available as an accessory.
- Item ConditionNew